• Direct the preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based on broad organizational goals and growth objectives.
• Maintain a sound plan of corporate organization development, establishing policies to ensure adequate management development and to provide for capable management succession.
• Create the structure and processes necessary to manage the organization’s current activities and its projected growth.
• Evaluate the results of overall operations and conditions of the business regularly and systematically and reports these results to the Chief Executive Officer
• Develop in-depth knowledge of the organization’s business lines and products.
• Recommend innovative business and technical solutions to improve operational effectiveness
• Establishe operating policies consistent with the Chief Executive Officer’s broad policies and objectives and ensures their execution.
• Examine current business process and make necessary changes so the best practices and policies are in place.
• Develop and implements procedures and controls to ensure security and accountability and accurate information flow in the organisation.
• Ensure that the responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of all direct subordinates are defined and understood
• Candidate must have experience in a manufacturing company
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar capacity
• Candidate must possess MBA
Send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org