She is an alumnus of Harvard Business School Executive Education in Strategic Leadership.
She has worked with clients consulting and training in the US, Europe, Africa, and Asia, and all over Nigeria, including the Niger-Delta and North-East, and progressed through various management roles and industries. She is also an experienced serving NGOs and Business Associations.
Her qualifications include:
- 20 years of experience in Organisation Development, Change & Project Management.
- 28 years experience in public relations, customer relations & marketing
- Keen insight into the challenges of organizational systems and leadership.
- Leadership skills including visioning, strategy, stakeholder engagement, coaching, individual and team performance, emotional intelligence, and conflict management.
- Recruitment, HR start-ups, and HR restructuring in large and small organizations.
Habiba is well-traveled and speaks Ebira, English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian.